You may also like
When working at height, dependable equipment is a must. The newly redesigned ProSeries® Pulleys from CMC feature numerous upgrades and improvements, such as:
- Side plates made of aircraft-grade aluminum, and round smooth edges to limit rope wear
- Large anodized aluminum sheaves for high-efficiency
- Rugged sealed bearings designed to maximize mechanical advantage and provide top-notch performance on every haul.
- An attachment point that is wide enough for multiple carabiners.
- PMP (Prusik-Minding Pulley) bottom shaped for optimal efficiency with friction hitches that also integrates with mechanical rope-grabs.
CMC’s HD (Heavy Duty) Pulleys are made to provide years of reliable service, and every detail has been reviewed in the redesign of these pulleys.
Note: Do not load a single side only of a double-sheave pulley.