Are you an emergency responder interested in performing confined space rescue and improving your technical skills? Roco is currently looking for responders located in southeast Louisiana, who are interested in joining our industrial stand-by CSRT rescue teams. Part-time and full-time opportunities are available.
- Must live in southeast Louisiana (or be willing to relocate)
- Minimum of 1 year emergency response experience
- Current certification at EMT-Basic or higher
- Must pass Roco Rescue certification testing (unless completed within two years of application)
- Must be willing to travel
- Must comply with our "safer way" philosophy
- Flexible schedule
Ability to work shifts around your career schedule
- Highly competitive wages
- Room for advancement
Structured plan that allows for advancement through the CSRT ranks
- Continuing education
Team members attend refresher training and learn new techniques along with exposure to the industry's latest equipment
- Travel/Per Diem provided
- Uniforms and PPE provided
Interested in making Roco better by becoming a member of our team? Submit a brief paragraph about why you would like to work with Roco using the link below.
Roco Rescue, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.